If you are currently pursuing your degree in the US or you have recently earned your degree from a US college, then we have a great opportunity for you. We are providing a wonderful platform for students and fresh graduates to share their college experience with the world.
If you have a story to tell about your college life, please read the guidelines and send in your pitches using the form below.
- Word limit: 500-800 words
- Only students and graduates from US colleges can send in their entries.
- The topics that we are looking for are:
General college experience, your first day at college, campus life, classroom experience, facilities and infrastructure of your college, campus culture, guidance for freshers, money management, internship and job opportunities.
If you have any other idea in mind, we would love to hear them out.
- We do not accept direct submissions. Please send in your ideas and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- We would prefer if you write in first person. Expletives and offensive language will not be accepted.
- Please keep in mind that your article should original and it should not have been published on any other websites.
- Include a 2 line description of yourself if you wish to see your author bio in the article.
- We are currently not offering monetary remuneration for the submissions.
- You can also send in pictures that add value to your article. Ensure that the pictures do not violate any copyright laws.
- We reserve rights to edit your articles to ensure grammatical accuracy.
We look forward to reading your wonderful college experiences!